Victron Phoenix 48/800 VE.Direct
The device converts 48V DC voltage from your battery into 230V AC alternating current with a pure sine wave voltage and uncompromising power quality, which is also ideally suited for sensitive electronic products. The efficiency of the Phoenix is outstanding and thanks to the ECO Mode one of the highest in its class. Using the VE.Direct communication port and optional accessories, you can connect the device to a computer or smartphone and freely program some system parameters such as the switch-off voltage and restart voltage when the battery is empty! Many other configuration options such as output frequency and output voltage as well as a 2-pin alarm contact are among the features of this voltage converter.
- 200 Watt continuous current power at 230V 50Hz sine wave voltage
- for 24V battery banks, works with all common battery types
- 230V AC current with pure sine wave provides perfect power quality
- free programmable switch-on and switch-off thresholds
- free adjustable output voltage in the range of 210 - 245V
Search words: Inverter, Phoenix 48/250 CE.Direct, Inverter, CE. Direct, Phoenix 48/250 PU.Direct