Victron Energy Cerbo GX
The Victron Cerbo GX is a communication center that monitors your PV system with all its components and maximizes its performance. The latest device in the Victron GX series scores in terms of connectivity and smart power supply.
Perfect System Monitoring and Control
With the Cerbo GX from Victron Energy you have full control anytime, anywhere:
- monitor battery state of charge, power consumption as well as power harvest from PV, generator, and mains
- check tank levels and temperature measurements
- control the shore power input current limit, (auto)start/stop generator(s)
- change any setting to optimise the system
- follow up on alerts
- perform diagnostic checks
- resolve problems remotely
You have 3 options to connect to the device and control your system regardless of time and place:
- through the free Victron Remote Management (VRM) portal
- through the separate Victron Energy GX Touch 50 (5-inch touchscreen display)
- through the VictronConnect app via Bluetooth
The Cerbo GX is suitable for a wide variety of applications:
- The device will auto-start or stop your generator, or delays ignition until the end of â€˜quietâ€™ periods (during nights).
- For Energy Storage Systems (ESS) it keeps backup batteries at 100% and kicks-in during power-cuts. It also diverts excess solar power to self-consumption, so that you save money.
- For RV and Emergency vehicles it keeps vital systems reliably functional.
Maximize System Performance
The Victron Energy Cerbo GX maximizes the performance of your systems components in real-time and keeps them in perfect tune. Equipped with a dual core processor and CAN-bus port, even larger systems can be supported now. With the new NMEA 2000-out support, the device can be quickly integrated into any boat network.
The following connections are available:
- 4 tank ports
- 4 temperature ports
- 3 VE.Direct ports
- 3 USB ports
- 4 digital inputs
- 2 relays
- 1 Micro SDcard slot
The Cerbo GX meets the standards of installers. The device is easily mountable on a DIN-Rail (with DIN35 adapter small, not included). Its separate touchscreen (GX Touch 50) is connected through just one cable and can be bolted on top of a dashboard, so that you don't need perfect cut-outs.
Downloads - Victron Energy Cerbo GX
Datasheet (PDF, 134 KB)