Hybrid Inverter SPC III 6000-48
The SPCIII 6000-48 Hybrid System from Alpha and Outback is the new inverter model for isolated power supply systems with new extended functions.
In addition, the SPCIII 6000-48 has a detachable LCD display that can be used as a remote control, an integrated Bluetooth interface for mobile monitoring, and a USB connection that facilitates the loading and unloading of data.
- Ouput Power Factor 1
- Built—in MPPT Charge Controller
- PV Array Open Curcuit Voltage up to 500VDC
- Up to 6000W PV Array Power
- Detachable LCD control module With various communications. Can be turned to remote panel.
Built—in WiFi or Bluetooth for mobile monitoring (App is available)
- Reserved communication port for BMS (RS485, CAN—BUS or R5232)
- Lithium—ion battery compatibility
- Replaceable fan design for ease of maintenance
- Battery Independancy: Supply load from Grid or PV, even battery
is not available
- Conﬁgurable AC/PV output usage timer and prioritization
- Selectable high power charging current
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and
- Compatible to Utility Mains or generator input
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Cold start function when grid is not available
SPC III inverters cannot feed energy into the grid. If a mains is connected, the mains current must also pass through the device. Mains parallel operation is not possible.
The SPC III 7200W inverter is certified for Pylontech batteries.