Pylontech US 3000C, scalable LiFePO4 lithium iron phosphate battery with 3.5 kWh, 48V, 95% DoD
The latest battery from the market-leading manufacturer Pylontech US3000C with now 3.5 kWh per module has a battery management system (BMS) installed in every module and therefore offers a lot of safety.
Internally, the individual cells are monitored and protected against overvoltage, overtemperature deep discharge, etc.
Pylontech is perhaps the battery with the highest compatibility with the available inverters. Devices from the market-leading companies Victron Energy, OutBack Power, IMEON Energy, Solax and.m. are compatible and certified with Pylontech.
The Pylontech US 3000C batteries can be combined very easily: Connection cables to the next battery module are already included in the package. Installation and commissioning is also very easy.
The new, large 3000 module offers a higher memory density at a lower price.
- NEW: Built-in soft start function that is able to reduce the current shock when the inverter is started from the battery
- NEW: Dual active protection at BMS level
- NEW: Automatic address setting when connected in multi-groups
- NEW: Supports WakeUp with 5x12V signal from the RJ45 port
- Nominal capacity: 3.5 kWh
- Usable capacity: 3.2 kWh
- Developed with its own LFP cell for maximum safety and the most promising service life
- Self-developed BMV protects the cell in all positions such as.B. extreme temperature, current, voltage, SoG, SoH
- Modular design gives the end customer the choice of capacity
- Easy buckle fastening minimizes installation time and costs
- Pre-charging function to protect the ESS system from overvoltage current
- Backward compatibility with existing US series products
- Vertical industry integration delivers more than 6000 cycles with 95% DoD
- Modular design gives end customers the power to choose capacity
- Compatible with most available hybrid inverters
- Simple buckle fastening minimizes installation time and costs
The lithium-iron phosphate battery US3000C is the latest HESS (hyprid energy storage system) battery system from Pylontech. It is characterized by durability, highest energy and power density in the industry, fashionable design, easy installation and expansion, and reflects the actual requirements of end users and the strongest technical performance of Pylontech.