Ziehl Voltage and Frequency Relay UFR1001E
**Free shipping** with code: Victron
The UFR1001E monitors voltage and frequency in plants for own generation of electricity.
It complies with the requirements of VDE-AR-N 4105:2018-11, VDE-AR-N 4110:2018-11, G98 and G99, Ã–VE/Ã–NORM E 8001-4-712:2009 and other standards for generators connected to the public grid.
The UFR1001E is a dual-channel device and thus one-fault-proof. The function of the output-relays and of the connected switches can be monitored with feed-back contacts. When a connected switch does not switch off, the UFR does not switch on again. When a switch does not switch on it makes 2 restarts and thus improves availability of monitored plant.
The limits are pre-set according to VDE-AR-N 4105-2011-08, VDE-AR-N 4105:2018-11 and other standards. They can be changed if required and be protected with a code and/or a seal.
With a 2-step test both channels can be tested individually and the triggering time of connected switches is measured.
The standby input allows a remote shutoff e.g. with a RCR.
- Under and overvoltage monitoring 15â€¦520 V (with voltage transformers up to 1.000 V)
- Measuring phase-neutral or phase-phase
- Monitoring of under- and overfrequencyÂ 45â€¦65 Hz
- Monitoring of quality of voltage (10-minutes-average)
- Monitoring of vector shiftÂ 2â€¦65Â°
- Monitoring of rate of change of frequency (ROCOF, df/dt) 0,100...5,000 Hz/s
- Monitoring of zero voltage U0 (ANSI 59v0)
- One-fault-proof with monitoring of connected switches (defeatable when using the integrated switch of pv and battery inverter acc. to DIN EN 62109 (VDE 0126-4))
- 2 automatic restarts at error
- Passive anti-islanding protection acc. to ch. 6.5.3 and app. D2
- Switching delay adjustable 0.05 â€¦ 300 s
- Switching back delay adjustable 0 â€¦ 6.000 s
- Preset valuesÂ acc. to:
- VDE-AR-N 4105:2018-11 (Pr2), VDE-AR-N 4105-2011-08 (Pr1)
- VDE-AR-N 4110:2018-11 (PR11-14) and BDEW (Pr 3-6)
- G98 (G83/2) and G99 (G59/3) for Great Britain
- TOR producers type A, B, C, D for Austria
- Synergrid C10/C11 for Belgium
- NA/EEA-NE7 CH 2020 for Switzerland
- Alarm counter for 100 alarms (trip value, cause and rel. time stamp)
- Record of added times of alarms
- Input for standby with counter and recording of time
- Test button and simulation with measuring of switching-times
- Sealing. All values can be read-out when sealed
- Easy installation and programming with pre-set programs
- Housing for DIN-rail-mount, 105 mm wide, mounting height 66 mm
To view the CAD data, product videos and certificates, visit the manufacturer's website Ziehl
Please note that we also have an already pre-wired and easy-to-install unit in stock, consisting the Ziehl voltage and frequency relay UFR1001E, the required circuit breakers and a 63A contactor, please visit Victron Energy Anti-Islanding Box 63A