Victron Energy Anti-Islanding Box 63A single and three phase
Do you have a question about this product?
Our employee is happy to help you find the right product
Ask a question about this product
Your question has been sent
We will get back to you as soon as possible with the correct answer.
- - G83 / 2 and G59 / 3 (proof of conformity Great Britain).
- - VDE-AR-N 4105 (proof of conformity NA protection Germany)
- - ÖVE / ÖNORM E 8001-4-712 (certificate of conformity Austria)
- - DIN V VDE V 0126-1-1 / A1 / NOI-RES_13E (Certificate of Conformity Europe)
- - NRS-097-2-1 (Certificate of Conformity South Africa)
Anti-Islanding Box 63A single and three phase
**Free shipping** with code: Victron
The Anti-Islanding Box 63A single and three phase is a combination of an anti-islanding device, the Ziehl UFR1001E anti-islanding relay, two in-line contactors and main circuit breaker. It is suitable for both single phase or 3 phase systems. It is rated up to 63A per phase and all parts are conveniently housed in an IP65 rated enclosure.
The Anti-Islanding Box can be added to a grid-feeding inverter/charger system (ESS) to meet local anti-islanding regulations.
The Anti-Islanding Box 63A for single-phase and three-phase systems complies with the following standards:
The German, Austrian and French standards require two electrical switching devices connected in series.
The Ziehl relay controls both switchgears.
Note: The second contactor is not required for G83 / 2 and G59 / 3 compliant systems.