SolarEdge Home Hub-hybrid inverter SE5-8-10K-RWB48
The new Solaredge RWB inverters are only compatible with the inline energy meter.
SolarEdge inverters do not have an MPP tracker, but rather two inputs for the SolarEdge module optimizers.
With fixed voltage technology, the SolarEdge inverter always works in the optimal input voltage range, regardless of the number of modules and strings.
More energy through a DC-coupled solution architecture that stores PV power directly in the battery with no AC conversion losses.
The performance data from each individual PV module optimizer is transmitted to the SolarEdge inverter via the string line and can be visualized via the Internet in the SolarEdge monitoring portal.
The inverter is commissioned quickly and easily with the SolarEdge app on the smartphone.
This enables module-level monitoring and full transparency of battery status, PV production and self-consumption data.
With the integrated 48 V battery connection, nothing is left to be desired.
The in-house low-voltage home battery is the ideal supplement for the home hub hybrid inverter.
No high voltage during installation, maintenance or firefighting for more safety.
Backup applications require additional hardware and firmware version upgrade.
- Hybrid inverter for SolarEdge optimizer and SolarEdge low-voltage battery
- DC rated voltage 750 Vdc
- European efficiency: 97.6%
- Fast installation time thanks to the integrated StorEdge interface
- Lower overall costs thanks to 48 V battery technology
- Capable of backup power in combination with the SolarEdge Home Backup Interface BI-EU3P
- AC Rating: 5kVA, 8kVa, 10 kVa, 3-phase
- Maximum battery charge/discharge power: 5 kW
- DC or AC system with SolarEdge inverter
- PV input: 2 pairs of MC4 inputs
- Battery connection: 1 pair M8 cable lug
- Communication: Ethernet RJ45
- Protection class: IP 65
- Standard warranty: 12 years
- Dimensions: 907 x 317 x 192 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: gross 40 kg / net 37 kg
- Integrated Energy Home network
The SolarEdge Home Hub inverter can be configured as a DC, but also as an AC system. This means that larger systems can also be equipped with a three-phase storage system.