StorEdge Three-Phase Inverter with 5 to 7 kW
The StorEdge 48V Hybrid Inverter by SolarEdge is designed for three-phase low-voltage (LV) storage applications.
It can be connected to 48V low-voltage batteries from various battery manufacturers, providing more flexibility.
The Storage Gateway (SESTI) is already integrated into the device. DC and AC applications, as well as integrations, are possible.
- DC or AC system with SolarEdge inverters
- Three-phase hybrid inverter
- Suitable for low-voltage storage applications
- Easy commissioning with SolarEdge SetApp
- DC nominal voltage 750 Vdc
- 5-7 kW battery connection at 48V
- Very high efficiency, over 97%
- Ethernet, RJ45
- Optional WLAN, ZigBee Gateway, or GSM
- BYD 48V, LG Chem 48V, and BMZ (planned)
BYD B-BOX PREMIUM LVS 8.0 to 12.0 kWh
Battery-Box LVS (Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) Battery)
The Battery-Box Premium LVS is the new generation of BYD battery storage and offers not only all the previous features but also higher storage capacities. Thanks to the advancement in cell technology, the weight has been reduced by almost 30%, and the depth by 8 cm, giving the new battery storage system a sleeker appearance and requiring less space.
The BYD B-Box Premium LVS aims to optimize self-consumption for on- and off-grid applications in the residential and commercial markets.
Furthermore, the new battery storage has an IP55 protection rating, allowing the BYD B-Box Premium LVS to be used in outdoor environments as well.
Flexible and Scalable
As the BYD battery is modular in design, the storage capacity can be increased in 4.00 kWh increments later on. 1 to 6 battery modules fit into a battery tower, resulting in a capacity range of 4.00 kWh to 24 kWh.
Overall, for maximum flexibility, up to 64 modules (16 x LVS 16.0) can be connected in parallel to achieve a total capacity of 256 kWh.
The BYD Battery-Box Premium LVS 8.00 is compatible with leading 1- and 3-phase inverters, such as SolarEdge.
Advantages of the BYD B-Box Premium
- All models in the Battery-Box Premium series meet the safety standard VDE 2510 and come with additional safety features for installation.
- All models are designed for powerful backup power supply and are suitable for both on-grid and off-grid use with simplified monitoring functions via internet connectivity.
- The systems support parallel connections without the need for additional communication devices.
- They are more flexible and scalable, covering a wider range of applications.
- The new cobalt-free Premium generation is characterized by higher energy density and a more compact form factor, requiring less space.
- The higher capacity per module reduces the number of components. Combined with the improved design and a new locking mechanism, this is intended to make installation easier and reduce installation time.
- The patented modular plug design does not require internal wiring and allows for maximum flexibility and user-friendliness.
- Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) battery: Maximum safety, lifespan, and performance.
- In addition to a new LED status indicator, there is also a new interface and the possibility of remote control (Remote Control).