GoodWe Hybrid High Voltage Inverter from the ET Plus Series with 5 up to 14.4 kWh
- Status LED
- AC charging capability, expandable via the SDT G2 Series
- High efficiency of up to 98.2%
- Integrated DC switch type 2
- Direct connection to ripple control receiver
- AC overvoltage protection
- Cascade operation of multiple ET devices possible with SEC1000S Hybrid Combiner Box accessory!
Product Features GW5K-ET
- Grid Connection: 3-Phase
- AC Power: 5.0 kVA
- 5.0 kW Emergency Power via separate output
- MPP Trackers: 2
- String Inputs per MPPT: 1
- Battery Connection for High-Voltage Battery (BYD, GoodWe)
- RS485, WLAN (Optional LAN)
- Potential-Free Contact available (Programmable via PV-Master App) (SG-Ready)
- Push-In Terminals simplify communication interface installation
- Three-phase Smart Meter included
- Dimensions: 516 x 415 x 180 mm (HxWxD)
- Protection Class: IP66
- Weight: 24.0 kg
This three-phase hybrid inverter features a three-phase emergency power output with 5kW power.
Together with the high-voltage battery connection and 2 independent MPP trackers, the GoodWe inverter leaves nothing to be desired.
Currently, this device is configured via the GoodWe PV Master App and sends its data via the integrated WiFi interface to the free GoodWe SEMS Portal.
A three-phase smart meter with folding current transformers is already included in the scope of delivery.
Larger system design is possible through the cascade operation of multiple ET devices.
Thanks to the wide battery voltage range from 180V to 550V, this device offers flexible compatibility with multiple lithium battery systems on the market.
The incoming PV generator power for this device can be up to 30% higher than the rated power, leading to better energy yield on very hot and very cold days.
The built-in UPS (emergency power) function allows switching within 10 milliseconds in case of a power outage, ensuring uninterrupted power supply for connected consumers.
Additionally, the inverter has an open battery management interface, which meets the requirements of some energy Providers.
PYLONTECH H48050 HIGH VOLTAGE LI-ION BATTERY MODULE WITH UP TO 2.4 kWh
Battery Type: Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)
- Storage Capacity (gross): 2.4 kWh
- Storage Capacity (net): 1.9 kWh
- Nominal Voltage: 48 V
- Max. Discharge Current: 100 A (2C) per 1 minute
- Voltage Range: 45-54 V
- Interfaces: RS485 / CAN
- IP Protection Rating: IP 20
- Dimensions (W x H x D, mm): 442 x 390 x 100
- Weight: 24 kg
The Pylontech H48050 lithium battery represents the latest technological frontier for high voltage photovoltaic storage applications.
The PylonTech H48050 High Voltage Li-Ion Solar Battery Module with 2.4 kWh is an ESS battery system provided by Pylontech, developed with its own lithium iron phosphate cell to ensure the highest safety value and the most promising lifecycle.
A self-developed BMS protects the cell from abnormal temperature, current, voltage, SoC, and SoH.
The storage module internally consists of a highly efficient lithium iron phosphate (LiFePo4) accumulator and communicates through the integrated communication interface with the battery management module. It has a storage capacity of 2.4 kWh at a nominal voltage of 48 volts. Connecting multiple modules increases the voltage and storage capacity.