Kostal complete system: 10 kW Plenticore PLUS 10 I BYD B-BOX HVM 13.8 kWh
- Kostal Plenticore PLUS 10 - PV hybrid inverter
- Kostal activation code - battery for Plenticore PLUS
- 5x BYD single module B-BOX PREMIUM HVM (2.76 kWh)
- Kostal Smart Energy Meter 3-phase 63A energy measurement
- BYD HVS/HVM BMS
Kostal Plenticore PLUS 10 Hybrid inverter
The Plenticore Plus 10 combines the advantages of PV and battery inverters. It stores the solar-generated electricity and releases it into the household grid when required. It draws direct current (DC) generated by the solar modules and converts it into alternating current (AC) with a power of 10 kW. However, the prerequisite for this is a roof or a surface for solar modules. The model has 3MPP trackers - a high-voltage battery can be connected to one of the 3 trackers during installation or retrofitted later. However, it is important to mention that the third connection costs money. For a fee of 395 Euro (excl. VAT) this battery connection can be activated.
- 10000 Watt
- 2 +1 MPP Tracker
- 3-phase mains connection
- Smarthome compatible
- Battery storage can be retrofitted
- for the 3rd connection, high-voltage batteries from BYD, Axitec, BMZ or Sony can be used
- From November 2019, the AXITEC Energy LI 9 SH high-voltage storage tank can also be used with the Plenticore
- Interfaces: Ethernet, USB, Modbus, digital inputs (e.g. for digital ripple control receivers)
- intelligent shadow management - adapts individually to the installation location
- modern design and easy to operate
- all important functions combined in just one device
- the PLENTICORE plus can in most cases replace the existing inverter 1:1 without any problems
without additional costs
- the Plenticore is very space saving (56,3 x 40,5 x 23,3cm)
- Relay control for internal consumption
- can also be used without Internet connection due to integrated web server
- PLENTICORE PLUS is available in 5 power classes (between 4.2 kW and 10 kW)
- Thanks to protection class IP 65, the Plenticore plus can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Savings in electricity costs of approx. 1,100 Euro per year
The Plenticore Plus 10 cannot do this: It can neither generate emergency power nor switch to isolated operation (without mains).
5 years warranty after registration in KOSTAL Solar Webshop.
BYD B-BOX PREMIUM HVM
Battery-Box HVM (high-voltage lithium-ion battery storage)
The Battery-Box Premium HVM is the new generation of BYD battery storage and offers not only all previous functions but also higher storage capacities compared to its predecessor. Thanks to the further development of cell technology, the weight has been reduced by almost 30 percent and the installation depth by 8 cm, so that the new battery storage system has a slimmer appearance and requires less space.
Furthermore, the new battery storage system has an IP55 protection class. This means that the BYD B-Box Premium HVM can also be used outdoors.
Flexible and Scalable
Since the BYD battery has a modular design, the storage unit can be expanded in 2.76 kWh increments.
You can now connect up to 3 battery towers into one system. Each battery is also capable of delivering the nominal capacity as power, i.e. 1C. Thus, the new BYD product series is well suited for on-grid and on-grid plus backup as well as for off-grid systems.
The BYD Battery-Box Premium HVS is compatible with the leading single-phase and three-phase inverters.
Emergency power supply
Fortunately, power outages are very rare in Germany, but they cannot be ruled out under any circumstances. In order not to have to sit in the dark, a B-Box can help to bridge the power failure. In many companies, an elaborate emergency power supply is also mandatory. Here, too, BYD's batteries can often help. This is particularly possible due to the exceptionally high discharge capacity of the B-Box.
- All models of the Battery-Box Premium series meet the safety standard VDE 2510 and have additional safety functions for installation.
- All models are designed for high-performance backup power and are suitable for both on- and off-grid use with simplified monitoring functions via Internet connection.
- The systems support parallel circuits without the need for additional communication equipment.
- They are more flexible and scalable, covering a wider range of applications.
- The new cobalt-free premium generation is also characterized by a higher energy density and a more compact format and thus requires less floor space.
- The higher capacity per module reduces the number of components. This, combined with the improved design and a new locking mechanism, should make installation easier and reduce installation time.
- The patented modular connector design requires no internal wiring and allows for maximum flexibility and ease of use
- Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) Battery: Maximum Safety, Lifespan and Performance