MultiPlus 12V 500VA to 3000VA
- Multiplus 12/500/20-16 230V
- Multiplus 12/800/35-16 230V
- Multiplus 12/1200/50-16 230V
- Multiplus 12/1600/70-16 230V
- MultiPlus 12/2000/80-32 230V
- Multiplus 12/3000/120-50 230V
- Multiplus 12/3000/120-16 230V
**Free shipping** with code: Victron
Single PowerAssist function
The MultiPlus is a very powerful battery charger. Therefore it takes a lot of power from the generator or shore power supply. The MultiPlus then takes into account other connected AC consumers and uses only the power that is "left over" for charging. This prevents the generator or shore power connection from being overloaded.
Alternating current even in case of power failure
The MultiPlus can be used for both off-grid and on-grid PV systems as well as for other alternative energy systems. Software is available for detecting a grid failure.
Unlimited capacity through parallel connection
Up to six Multis can be connected in parallel for high power requirements. Three-phase or split-phase operation is also possible.
Remote monitoring and control
Via Internet you can remotely monitor and control the MultiPlus from anywhere. All you need is the free VRM App. Access is possible via a telephone, tablet, laptop or PC with a wide range of operating systems.
Further product highlights
- Inverter and charger in one
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS function)
- Switching is so fast (less than 20 milliseconds) that uninterrupted operation of computers and other electronic devices is guaranteed
- Up to six multis can be connected in parallel for high power requirements
- three units of the same model can be configured for three-phase output
- monitoring and control on site: Battery monitor, Multi Control Panel, Color Control GX,
Smartphone or Tablet (Bluetooth Smart), Laptop or Computer (USB or RS232).
You can find the list of compatible batteries here.