Victron Energy Cerbo-S GX
The Victron Cerbo-S GX is a communication center that monitors your PV system and its components, maximizing its performance.
Perfect System Monitoring and Control
With the Cerbo-S GX from Victron Energy, you have full control everywhere:
- Monitoring of battery state of charge, power consumption, and energy generation from the PV system, generator, or grid
- Control of power limiting for shore power input and automatic start-stop of the generator
- Adjustment of any settings to optimize the system
- Tracking of warning messages
- Remote diagnostic tests
- Remote troubleshooting
You have 3 options to connect to the device and control your system independently of location and time:
- Through the free Victron Remote Management (VRM) portal
- Using the Victron Energy GX Touch 50 (5-inch touchscreen display)
- Through the VictronConnect App via Bluetooth
The Cerbo-S GX is suitable for various applications:
- The device starts or stops your generator automatically or delays ignition until the end of a preset idle period (e.g., at night).
- For energy storage systems (ESS), the Victron Cerbo-S GX keeps backup batteries at 100% and activates during power outages. Additionally, it redirects excess solar power for self-consumption, leading to cost savings.
- For RVs and emergency vehicles, it ensures the reliable operation of critical systems.
Maximizing System Performance
The Victron Energy Cerbo-S GX maximizes the performance of system components in real-time, keeping them in perfect harmony. Equipped with a Dual Core processor and CAN-bus port, it can support even larger systems. With the new NMEA 2000-out support, the device can be quickly integrated into any marine network.
The following connections are available:
- 3 VE.Direct ports
- 4 digital inputs
- 2 relays
- 1 Micro SD card input
The Cerbo-S GX meets the requirements of installers. The device can be easily mounted on a DIN rail (with DIN35 adapter small, not included). The separate touchscreen (GX Touch 50) is connected only by a cable and can be screwed onto a dashboard, eliminating the need for perfect cutouts.