Single-Phase Hybrid Inverter:
The Solis ZeroCO₂ Single-Phase Hybrid Inverters offer power ranges from 3 to 6 kW, making them ideal for residential use, both indoor and outdoor. They are particularly quiet due to natural convection cooling and are known for their ease of installation, reliability, and durability. Unlike other offerings, they come with a large color LCD graphic display for instant operational data. These inverters are compatible with Pylontech and LG Chem batteries and feature a built-in backup function to supply power to essential loads in case of a power outage.
Main features of the inverter:
- IP65 certified
- Possibility of "Zero-Entry" to the grid
- Powerful 100A battery charger (available for 4.6 - 5 and 6 kW models)
- Input currents of up to 15A for managing new photovoltaic modules
- EPS function during network outages
- Includes a 1-phase SDM120MCT E-Meter (a 3-phase smart meter is required in the EU)
- Compatible with the Pylontech US Series
Pylontech US 2000C Battery:
The Pylontech US 2000C Battery is a scalable LiFePO4 Lithium Iron Phosphate battery providing 2.4 kWh per module. Each module comes with a built-in Battery Management System (BMS) for cell safety and monitoring, preventing overvoltage, over-temperature, and deep discharge. This battery is highly compatible with various inverters. Pylontech batteries are compatible and certified with devices from leading manufacturers such as Victron Energy, OutBack Power, IMEON Energy, Solax, and many others.
The Pylontech US 2000C batteries are easy to connect as connection cables are included in the package. The installation and commissioning process are also straightforward.