GoodWe Hybrid High Voltage Inverters from the ET Plus Series with 5kW - 6.5kW
- Status LED
- AC charging capability, expandable via the SDT G2 Series, among others
- High efficiency of up to 98.2%
- Integrated DC SPD Type 2
- Direct connection to load control receivers
- AC overvoltage protection
- Cascade operation of multiple ET devices possible with SEC1000S Hybrid Combiner Box accessory!
Paired with the high-voltage battery connection and 2 independent MPP trackers, the GoodWe inverter leaves nothing to be desired.
Currently, this device is configured via the GoodWe PV Master App and sends its data through the integrated WiFi interface to the free GoodWe SEMS Portal.
A three-phase smart meter with split-core current transformers is already included in the delivery.
Larger system designs are possible through cascade operation of multiple ET devices.
This device allows for flexible compatibility with multiple lithium battery systems on the market, thanks to the wide battery voltage range of 180V to 550V.
The incoming PV generator power can exceed the rated power by up to 30% in this device, leading to better energy yield on very hot and very cold days.
The built-in UPS (uninterruptible power supply) function enables a seamless switch within 10 milliseconds in case of a power outage, ensuring uninterrupted power supply for connected loads.
Additionally, the inverter has an open battery management interface, meeting the requirements of some energy providers.
BYD B-BOX PREMIUM HVS 5.1 (5.12 kWh) - 7.7 (7.68 kWh)
Battery-Box HVS (high-voltage lithium-ion battery storage)
The Battery-Box Premium HVS is the new generation of BYD battery storage and offers not only all previous functions but also higher storage capacities compared to its predecessor. Thanks to the further development of cell technology, the weight has been reduced by almost 30 percent and the installation depth by 8 cm, so that the new battery storage system has a slimmer appearance and requires less space.
Furthermore, the new battery storage system has an IP55 protection class. This means that the BYD B-Box Premium HVS can also be used outdoors.
Flexible and Scalable
Since the BYD battery has a modular design, the storage unit can be expanded in 2.56 kWh increments.
You can now connect up to 3 battery towers into one system. Each battery is also capable of delivering the nominal capacity as power, i.e. 1C. Thus, the new BYD product series is well suited for on-grid and on-grid plus backup as well as for off-grid systems.
The BYD Battery-Box Premium HVS is compatible with the leading single-phase and three-phase Inverters.
Emergency power supply
Fortunately, power outages are very rare in Germany, but they cannot be ruled out under any circumstances. In order not to have to sit in the dark, a B-Box can help to bridge the power failure. In many companies, an elaborate emergency power supply is also mandatory. Here, too, BYD's batteries can often help. This is particularly possible due to the exceptionally high discharge capacity of the B-Box.
- All models of the Battery-Box Premium series meet the safety standard VDE 2510 and have additional safety functions for installation.
- All models are designed for high-performance backup power and are suitable for both on- and off-grid use with simplified monitoring functions via Internet connection.
- The systems support parallel circuits without the need for additional communication equipment.
- They are more flexible and scalable, covering a wider range of applications.
- The new cobalt-free premium generation is also characterized by a higher energy density and a more compact format and thus requires less floor space.
- The higher capacity per module reduces the number of components. This, combined with the improved design and a new locking mechanism, should make installation easier and reduce installation time.
- The patented modular connector design requires no internal wiring and allows for maximum flexibility and ease of use
- Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) Battery: Maximum Safety, Lifespan and Performance