Victron Energy BlueSolar PWM Charge Controller (DUO) LCD&USB 12/24V-20A
The Victron BlueSolar PWM DUO-LCD&USB 12/24V-20A solar charger performs well in small systems when the solar cell temperature is moderate to high (between 45Â°C and 75Â°C). This solar charger model has a rated charging current of 20A. The maximum solar voltage is 28V for a 12V system and 55V for a 24V system.
BlueSolar PWM LCD&USB
- Liquid Crystal Display. For status monitoring and setup
- External temperature sensor included
- 2 separate battery outputs. Charging two separate batteries. For example:
Â Starter battery and service battery of a boat or caravan.
- Protection. Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar panels or battery.
- Programmable battery charging algorithm
- Two 5 volt USB outputs. Maximum current of the two outputs combined: 2A.
Downloads - Victron Energy BlueSolar PWM Charge Controller (DUO) LCD&USB
DatasheetÂ - BlueSolar - PWM Charger Controller - Overview