Inverter / Charger Outback Power FXR2348E
- Single-phase 120V or 230V sinewave output in 12V, 24V, or 48V versions
- Programmable for seven different modes with generator assist
- Modular, stackable design for up to 9 inverters in three-phase and 10 inverters in grid-tied
- Up to 93% operating efficiency
- Field upgradable software
- Standard 5-year warranty with optional 10-year
The latest, most advanced features on the industryâ€™s mostÂ trusted and proven platformâ€”thatâ€™s the essence of OutBackâ€™sÂ new FXR Series of Grid/Hybrid inverter/chargers. Capable ofÂ off-grid or grid-connected operation in a single model, theÂ FXR Grid/Hybrid inverter/chargers provide system designersÂ with unprecedented flexibility and compatibility for nearly any power conversion scenario.
The new FXR features and technologies on the acclaimed FX platform include:
- Both off-grid and grid-tied functionality in one unit
- Seven programmable modes, including GridZero and Support Mode and built-in networked communications
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) with expanded charging voltagesÂ and time parameters, enabling system designers to accommodate theÂ specific charging profiles and algorithms of new and emerging energyÂ storage technologies including Lithium Ion, Aqueous Ion and FlowÂ chemistry batteries
- Easy system upgradability in the field
FXR inverter/chargers can be paired with a MATE3 to add OPTICSÂ RE to monitor and control system performance from any location. Multiple units may beÂ stacked and connected with other OutBack Power electronics for moreÂ seamless system integration and the ability to function in a wide varietyÂ of applications, and system sizes. Up to nineÂ inverters can be combined in a 3-phase system with the 12V, 24V or 48VÂ models, and up to 36kW in a grid-tied 24V or 48V system. The exclusiveÂ modular system architecture means that increased power output is justÂ an additional FXR inverter/charger away.
Datasheet (PDF, 545 KB)
Other inverter models from Outback Power are available on request.