BYD B-BOX PREMIUM HVM 8.3 kWh - 22.1 kWh
Battery-Box HVM (high-voltage lithium-ion battery storage)
The Battery-Box Premium HVM is the new generation of BYD battery storage systems and offers not only all previous functions but also higher storage capacities compared to its predecessor. Thanks to the further development of cell technology, the weight has been reduced by almost 30 percent and the installation depth by 8 cm, so that the new battery storage system has a slimmer appearance and requires less space.
Furthermore, the new battery storage system has an IP55 protection class. This means that the BYD B-Box Premium HVM can also be used outdoors.
Flexible and Scalable
Since the BYD battery has a modular design, the storage system can be expanded in 2.76 kWh increments.
You can now connect up to 3 battery towers into one system. Each battery is also capable of delivering the nominal capacity as power, i.e. 1C. Thus, the new BYD product series is well suited for on-grid and on-grid plus backup as well as for off-grid systems.
Like its predecessor, the BYD B-Box Premium HVM is compatible with many inverters. A list of all suitable inverters can be downloaded below.
- Award-winning efficiency thanks to true series connection
- The patented modular plug-in design requires no internal wiring and allows for maximum flexibility and ease of use
- Cobalt-free lithium iron phosphate (LFP) battery: Maximum safety, durability and performance
- Compatible with leading 1- and 3-phase inverters
- Highest safety standards such as VDE 2510-50
- High-performance emergency/backup power and off-grid functionality