Victron Energy Phoenix Inverter 12/3000
- demand-oriented programming of many parameters such as output voltage, frequency, the upper and lower voltage limits and much more
- can be integrated into a computer-aided monitoring and control system
- all Phoenix Compact converters can also be used on VENet, the innovative power monitoring network from Victron Energy, or other computer-based control and monitoring systems
- simple programming of the integrated relay. The relay can be used, for example, to generate signals in special situations or to start a generator.
- Parallel and three-phase operation possible with other Phoenix inverters
- 2400W continuous power, suitable for all common 12V batteries
- much higher peak performance possible thanks to integrated Sinus-Max technology from Victron
- converts 12V DC into 230V AC with pure sine wave um
- advanced Hybrid-HF-technology which is much more powerful and less susceptible to interference than conventional high frequency technology
- integrated energy saving mode
Phoenix Inverter 12/3000
**free shipping** with Code: Victron
The Victron Inverter Phoenix 12/3000 is the largest 12V version of a Phoenix inverter. Especially in the field of communication it has some innovative technologies which make the 12/3000 a future-proof investment. The continuous output of this device is 2400W. From a 12V battery, this device generates 230V alternating current with a pure sine wave and clean 50Hz frequency, which makes it possible to operate even very sensitive electronic devices without compromise.