- Unit combination of inverter with transfer switch and 120A battery charger
- 2400W continuous power and 6000W peak power, for 12V battery voltage
- support three-phase operation (3 equal units of the same model required)
- Quattro devices can be connected in parallel, up to 6 devices can be connected in parallel and the system performance can be significantly increased if required
- PowerControl function allows working with limited generator power as well as limited shore or mains power
- compatible with numerous Victron control and display panels
- very high efficiency and low own consumption
Victron Energy Quattro 12/3000/120-50/50 inverter and charger
**Free shipping** with code: Victron
The Quattro 12/3000/120 from Victron is a combination of a 2400 W sine wave inverter and battery charger with a transfer switch. The smart integrated battery charger delivers an impressive 120 A, so that the batteries can be charged extremely quickly when shore power is available. The highlight: the device can be connected to two independent AC power sources. This can be a generator and shore power connection or two generators, for example. The Quattro automatically switches to the active source.
The sine wave voltage converter integrated in the Victron Quattro transforms the 12V direct current from the battery into a 230V alternating voltage. Thanks to the real sine wave, the quality of the voltage is perfectly suited for sensitive electronic devices.
Furthermore, a lightning-fast 50 A transfer switch is also built in, so that grid-connected systems can be realized.
Two AC inputs with integrated transfer switch
The Quattro can be connected to two independent AC power sources: for example, to the public grid and a generator, or to two generators. The Quattro automatically connects to the active source.
Two alternating current outputs
If a power failure occurs or if the connection to the shore or generator power is interrupted, the Quattro takes over the supply of the connected consumers. The second output only supplies current if alternating current is available at one of the inputs of the Quattro.
Unlimited capacity through parallel connection
Up to six Quattros can be connected in parallel for high power requirements. Three-phase or split-phase operation is also possible.
Solar current: alternating current even during power failure
The Quattro can be used for both off-grid and grid-connected PV systems as well as for other alternative energy systems. Software is available for detecting a grid failure.
remote monitoring and control
Via Internet you can remotely monitor and control the Quattro from anywhere. All you need is the free VRM App. It can be accessed via a phone, tablet, laptop or PC with various operating systems.
Further product highlights
Download - Victron Energy Quattro 12/3000/120-50/50
Search words: Quattro 12/3000, inverter, charger, battery charger, sine wave inverter, Quattro, 12/3000, Victron, Victron Energy