Victron Energy Phoenix Inverter Compact 12/1600 - Pure Sine Wave Inverter
Phoenix Inverter Compact 12/1600 - Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- compact, light, robust and reliable generated 230 V AC voltage
- continuous output power 1300 W
- output 230 V: G-ST18i plug
- for 12 V battery systems
- can be integrated into a computer-aided monitoring and control system
- parallel and three-phase operation with other >/li>
- true sine wave provides a precise 50Hz frequency
- converts 12V DC into 230V AC with pure sine wave um
- advanced Hybrid-HF-technology which is much more powerful and less susceptible to interference than conventional high frequency technology
- integrated energy saving mode
- with 2 pole alarm contact which can be used as output for an on/off remote control
Victron Phoenix Inverter Compact 12V 1600VA
The Victron Energy Phoenix Inverter C 12/1600 is a pure sine wave inverter with high efficiency. The compact and light device is intended for professional duty and suitable for many different applications.
This high-quality inverter converts 12 V DC into 230 V AC voltage with a true sine wave at a frequency of 50 Hz. This allows even sensitive electronic devices to be operated.
You can operate up to 6 inverter units in parallel to achieve higher power output. Three-phase operation is also possible.
Downloads - Victron Phoenix Inverter Compact 12/1600
Datasheet (PDF, 669 KB)