Victron Energy Victron Energy Phoenix Inverter 24/1600 smart 230V VE.Bus
Victron Energy Phoenix Inverter 24/1600 smart 230V VE.Bus
Victron Energy Phoenix inverter 24/1600 230V VE.Bus
**Free shipping** with code: Victron
The Phoenix 24/1600 is the further development of the 1200 series from Phoenix. In contrast, the Phoenix 24/1600 excels particularly in the area of communication and a continuous output of 1300W. Using a pure sine wave and a frequency of 50Hz, 230V alternating current is generated. These values offer the ideal conditions for very sensitive electrical devices. Of course, parallel operation and 3-phase operation are possible as usual.
VE.Bus for optimal communication
An RS-485 data port ensures that the Phoenix 24/1600 can connect to a laptop or computer using the VE Interface MK2-USB. This opens up new possibilities for monitoring, control and configuration.
New features at a glance
- needs-based programming of many parameters such as output voltage, frequency, the upper and
lower voltage limits and much more
- can be integrated into a computer-aided monitoring and control system
- All Phoenix Compact converters can also be used with VENet, the innovative performance monitoring - - network from Victron Energy, or other computer-aided control and monitoring systems
- easy programming of the integrated relay. The relay can e.g. can be used to generate signals in
special situations or to start a generator.
- Parallel and three-phase operation possible with other Phoenix inverters
Overview of technical data
- 1300W continuous power, suitable for all common 24V batteries
- real sine wave delivers a precise 50Hz frequency
- much higher peak performance possible thanks to integrated Sinus-Max technology from Victron
- converts 24V DC into 230V AC with a pure sine wave
- Advanced hybrid RF technology installed which is much more powerful and less susceptible to
interference than conventional high-frequency technology
- very low self-consumption and high efficiency
- integrated energy saving mode
- with 2-pole alarm contact which can be used as an output for an on, off remote control
- very high starting power thanks to SinusMax technology
The Sinus-Max technology
An above-average high starting performance is the hallmark of SinusMax technology. Such starting power is required for example by tool motors or compressors. This model can also be used to connect up to six devices in parallel. An automatic switch, which reacts within 20ms, ensures an uninterrupted power supply, which means that work interruptions such as on the computer are not necessary.