Victron Energy Victron Energy Lithium SuperPack 12,8V/3200Ah Smart
Victron Energy Lithium SuperPack 12,8V/3200Ah Smart
- VE.Bus BMS - recommended for systems with Victron inverters / chargers
- miniBMS - recommended for use in small systems Battery management system BMS
- 12/200 - recommended for use in automotive and marine systems with DC loads and alternators
- Smart BMS CL 12/100 - recommended for use in automotive and marine systems with DC loads and alternators.
- If it operates in deficit mode during long periods of time (i.e. if the battery is rarely, or never at all, fully charged).
- If it is left partially charged or worse, fully discharged.
Victron Energy Lithium SuperPack 12,8V/200 Ah smart
Integrated BMS and safety switch
This battery belongs to a series of Victron LiFePO4 smart batteries from 60 Ah to 300 Ah.
The Superpack smart solution can be operated on various management systems
A lead-acid battery will fail prematurely due to sulfation:
A Lithium-Ion battery does not need to be fully charged. Service life even slightly improves in case of partial charge instead of a full charge. This is a major advantage of Li-ion compared to lead-acid.
The SuperPack batteries will cut-off the charge or discharge current when the maximum ratings are exceeded.
In several applications (especially off-grid solar), energy efficiency can be of crucial importance.
The round-trip energy efficiency (discharge from 100% to 0% and back to 100% charged) of the average lead-acid battery is 80%. The round-trip energy efficiency of a Li-ion battery is 92%.
The charge process of lead-acid batteries becomes particularly inefficient when the 80% state of charge has been reached, resulting in efficiencies of 50% or even less in solar systems where several days of reserve energy are required (battery operating in 70% to 100% charged state). In contrast, a Li-ion battery will still achieve 90% efficiency even under shallow discharge conditions.
Parallel and / or series connection
The batteries can be connected in parallel or in series.
The battery may only be used in an upright position.