Sungrow SH4.0RS 1PH - 4 kW Hybrid Inverter inkl. WiNet module & 1-phase energy meter
SH4.0RS 1PH - 4 kW Hybrid Inverter inkl. WiNet module & 1-phase energy meter
Do you have a question about this product?
Our employee is happy to help you find the right product
Ask a question about this product
Your question has been sent
We will get back to you as soon as possible with the correct answer.
- Sungrow high-voltage battery SBR (9.6, 12.8, 16.0, 19.2 kWh)
- BYD Battery-Box Premium HVS (5.1, 7.7, 10.2 kWh)
- BYD Battery-Box Premium HVM (8.3, 11.0, 13.8, 16.6, 19.3, 22.1 kWh)
- Max. input current: 32 A
- Max. voltage input Mpp: 560 V
- Min. voltage input Mpp: 40 V
- Max. input voltage DC: 600 V
- Max. generator power DC: 11.00 kWp
- AC nominal power: 4.00 kVA
- Interfaces: RS485, Ethernet
- Number of string inputs: 2
- Degree of protection: IP65
- Weight: 18.5 kg
- Max. efficiency: 97.6 %
- Step-Up converter: Yes
- Topology: transformerless
Sungrow Hybrid Inverter SH4.0RS 1PH
Thanks to it's wide battery voltage range of 80 - 460 volts, the single-phase hybrid inverter from Sungrow offers flexible application. It is ideal for both retrofitting and new installations and is equipped with an intelligent PID recovery function.
An optimized and integrated EMS ensures high self consumption. It also includes free online monitoring to improve energy management for end users, installers and distributors, as well as an intelligent management with real-time data every 10 seconds and online IV curve scan + diagnosis.
For special protection against power outages, the Sungrow inverter offers a seamless transition to back - up mode. Effective and fast charging and discharging ensures that consumption peaks are problem - free.
Unique plug connections save a lot of time during installation.
Currently no compatibility between power optimizers of all brands and Sungrow inverters.