SMA SUNNY ISLAND 8.0H-13 - Battery Inverter (SI8.0H-13)
- Lower system costs thanks to fewer components
- Faster installation and commissioning with a simple user interface
- Warranty period extended to 10 years
- Ideal for retrofits or modular expansions of single- and three-phase systems in the 1 to 30 kW range
- All lead-acid batteries and over 20 different lithium-ion batteries can be used
- Can be expanded with SMA Multicluster-Technologie for systems in the 20 to 300 kW range
- Exceptionally high overload capacity ensures a safe electricity supply, even in critical situations
- IP54 for operation even in extreme environments
- Uses standard Ethernet and WLAN interfaces
- Webconnect for faster and easier PV system monitoring with Sunny Portal / Sunny Places
- Local monitoring via web interface
- Optimized data logging for maximum transparency, even without continuous online access
Battery Inverter SMA SUNNY ISLAND 8.0H
The Sunny Island 8.0H by SMA is the most reliable all-purpose solution for on-grid and off-grid applications - easier than ever.
Proven technology now even more affordable
The Sunny Island battery inverter has been installed more than 70,000 times worldwide. With the new generation, SMA SUNNY ISLAND 8.0H-13, installers and PV system operators benefit from an even more user-friendly battery inverter.
Can be used flexibly in private homes and commercial enterprises
The SMA Sunny Island has maximum flexibility, from operation in remote off-grid areas to commercial or home energy management. It gives planners total freedom in the size and type of system, the battery and the type of energy generation. Works with self-consumption systems, battery backup systems and off-grid systems.
Always a reliable electricity supply
The battery inverter SMA Sunny Island 8.0H runs reliably under even the most extreme conditions – without compromising its efficiency.
Communicative in all areas
Thanks to its integrated user interface and standard WLAN and Ethernet interfaces, the Sunny Island can be immediately and easily configured and monitored via smartphones or tablets.
Fast commissioning in eight steps
Downloads - SMA SUNNY ISLAND 8.0H-13
Datasheet (PDF, 537 KB)
Search words: si sunny