SMA SUNNY ISLAND 4.4 M-13 with WLAN & Speedwire
Do you have a question about this product?
Our employee is happy to help you find the right product
Ask a question about this product
Your question has been sent
We will get back to you as soon as possible with the correct answer.
- 3.3 kW System power 1-phase AC
- WLAN and Speedwire integrated
- A single product for On-Grid, Off-Grid, and Backup
- Flexible battery selection for lead-acid batteries and 20 different lithium batteries
- AC System for new installation and retrofitting
- IP 54 Protection class
- 10 year product warranty
SMA SUNNY ISLAND 4.4M-13
The Sunny Island battery inverter from SMA convinces in both on- and off-grid installations. Thanks to the integrated web interface and standard WLAN and Ethernet interfaces, the device can be easily configured via smartphone or tablet.
The Sunny Island stores the electricity it generates itself and thus allows solar power to be used around the clock.
It is important to mention that the Sunny Island can also be used with non SMA inverters due to an additional SMA Energy Meter.