SMA EV Charger 22 Wallbox KFW 440 eligible
Do you have a question about this product?
Our employee is happy to help you find the right product
Ask a question about this product
Your question has been sent
We will get back to you as soon as possible with the correct answer.
- SMA EV Charger 22 Cable 5.0m
- SMA EV Charger 22 Cable 7,5m
- SMA EV Charger 22 Cable 10m
- Compatible with the SMA Sunny Home Manager 2.0
- Overloading with the SHM
- Blackout protection: The SHM monitors the maximum power of the house connection and readjusts the wallbox if necessary.
- LED Status display
- Communication via Ethernet/ WLAN
- SMA Smart Connected
- 5m charging cable type 2
- 1/3-phase AC charging up to max. 22 kW
- Automatic phase changeover 1/3 phases: This will start your excess charge already at 1.3 kW
- Configuration of the charging power from 1.3 - 22 kW
- DC residual current protection 6 mA integrated
- Product guarantee: 5 years
Charging station SMA EV Charger 22 KFW 440 eligible
This wallbox from SMA is suitable for use in private garages, company and hotel parking areas. Together with the SMA Sunny Home Manager the charging power can be dynamically controlled via the SMA Sunny Portal. Thus your electric car is charged with clean PV electricity.
Operation is easy via rotary switch directly on the device or with the SMA Energy App via smartphone. The Boost function allows charging almost twice as fast as with conventional charging stations. Even small solar outputs in the early morning and evening hours can be utilized to the maximum by the automatic switchover between one- and three-phase charging operation.
Product advantages SMA EV Charger 22
Properties SMA EV Charger 22
The SMA EV Charger enables maximum utilization of this energy by starting the single-phase charging process at 1.3 kW and automatically switching to the three-phase charging process at higher solar outputs
data sheet (PDF, 525 KB)