SMA SMA EV Charger 7.4 Wallbox
- Compatible with the SMA Sunny Home Manager 2.0
- Overloading with the SHM
- Blackout protection: The SHM monitors the maximum power of the house connection and readjusts the wallbox if necessary.
- Boost function: By controlling the unbalanced load limit at the mains connection point, the wallbox can charge in 1-phase with up to 7.4 kW.
- LED Status display
- Communication via Ethernet/ WLAN
- SMA Smart Connected
- 5m charging cable type 2
- 1-phase AC charging up to max. 7.4 kW
- Configuration of the charging power from 1.3 - 7.4 kW
- DC residual current protection 6 mA integrated
- Product guarantee: 5 years
Charging station SMA EV Charger 7.4
This wallbox from SMA is suitable for use in private garages, company and hotel parking areas. Together with the SMA Sunny Home Manager the charging power can be dynamically controlled via the SMA Sunny Portal. Thus your electric car is charged with clean PV electricity.
Operation is easy via rotary switch directly on the device or with the SMA Energy App via smartphone. The Boost function allows charging almost twice as fast as with conventional charging stations. Even small solar outputs in the early morning and evening hours can be utilized to the maximum by the automatic switchover between one- and three-phase charging operation.
Product advantages SMA EV Charger 7.4
Properties SMA EV Charger 7.4
The SMA EV Charger enables maximum utilization of this energy by starting the single-phase charging process at 1.3 kW and automatically switching to the three-phase charging process at higher solar outputs
data sheet (PDF, 525 KB)