Victron Energy Victron Energy Quattro 48/10000/140-100/100 230V VE.Bus
Victron Energy Quattro 48/10000/140-100/100 230V VE.Bus
Victron Energy Quattro 48/10000 / 230V VE.Bus
The Quattro is designed in such a way that the main entrance takes over the overall supply of the connected devices in the event of a power failure etc. This guarantees an uninterruptible power supply because the Quattro takes over the power supply in a fraction of a second, so that a failure of electrical devices such as a computer is not registered. The second output only provides power if AC power is available at one of the Quattro's inputs.
Features of the Quattro 48/10000 / 140-100 / 100 at a glance
- 8000W continuous power and 20000W peak power, for 48V battery voltage
- Device combination of inverter with transfer switch and 140A battery charger
- delivers the purest 230V sine voltage and a clean 50Hz frequency
- 2 AC inputs with integrated transfer switch / 2 x 100 A maximum switchable current
- 2 AC outputs + 1x additional output which only allows the current to pass to the consumer when the - AC input is active.
- VE.Bus communication port provides extensive options for networking, system integration,
configuration and control of the Multiplus devices from Victron.
- supports three-phase operation (3 identical units of the same model required)
- Multiplus devices can be connected in parallel, up to 6 devices can be connected in parallel, thereby
significantly increasing system performance if necessary
- 2x COM ports are available in addition to the VE.Bus port, so there are virtually no limits to system
- PowerControl function enables working with limited generator power as well as limited shore or grid
- PowerAssist function enables "performance increase" of generators and shore connection support if
- Can be used as a UPS solution for uninterruptible power supply thanks to the integrated 100A
- Can be used for grid-connected self-consumption systems that only draw power from the grid
operator if the battery capacity is no longer sufficient or other programmable events have occurred
3 separately programmable relays
- compatible with numerous Victron control and display panels
- very high efficiency and low self-consumption
Parallel connection and 3-phase configuration
The Quattro enables up to six devices to be connected in parallel, so that, for example, six 48/10000/140 units generate an output of 54 kW / 60 kVA or 840 A charging current. Three units can be switched in a 3-phase configuration. You can even connect up to six sets of three devices in parallel.
The Quattro integrates a very powerful battery charger. It draws a lot of current from the generator or shore power supply, the maximum output of which can be set with the Multi Control control panel. The Quattro even takes other connected electronic devices into account and only uses the electricity that is "left" for charging. This prevents the generator or shore power connection from being overloaded.
The PowerAssist with the PowerControl enables the Quattro to support alternative sources that are too weak. At peak loads, the Quattro ensures that weak power output is bridged using battery power.
The Quattro can be used with off-grid and grid-connected PV systems as well as with other alternative energy systems. Software to detect a power failure is available.
Simple system configuration
If settings on a single device need to be changed, this can be done within a few minutes using a DIP switch setting procedure.
Parallel and three-phase systems can be configured using the VE.Bus Quick Configure and VE.Bus System Configurator software.
Simple system configuration
Parallel and three-phase systems can be configured with the VE.Bus Quick Configure and VE.Bus System Configurator software.
Monitoring options and control
Searching words: Quattro 10000, Victro 10000, Victro Energy 10000, VE 10000
Suchwörter: Quattro 10000, Victro 10000, Victro Energy 10000, VE 10000