Q CELLS Q.PEAK DUO-G7 Solar Module
- Module has 120 cells
- 12 busbar design with quantum half format cells
- monocrystalline solar module
- suitable for extreme weather conditions
- reduced shading by wire connections between the cells for more output power
- antireflective glass technology
- reduced frame edges prevent moss formation and dirt accumulation
- Reliable silicone compound for excellent stability and durability
- Long-term yield security thanks to Anti LID Technology, Anti PID Technology, Hot-Spot Protect and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™
Q.PEAK DUO-G7 Solar module from Q-CELLS
The new Q CELLS Q.PEAK DUO-G7 solar module impresses thanks to the innovative Q.ANTUM DUO Technology with particularly high performance on a small surface area. The Q.ANTUM world-record cell concept is combined with the latest circuit technology thanks to the 12-busbar design on half-format cells to achieve outstanding performance under real conditions - even with low radiation intensity and on clear, hot summer days.
The new Q CELLS Q.PEAK DUO-G7 solar module impresses with its particularly high performance on a small surface area.
Search words: Q.Peak Duo-G7, solar module, QCELLS, solar cell, 12 busbar, BOS costs, quantum, half format cells