Q CELLS Q.PEAK DUO ML-G9+ 385Wp Solar Panel
- 132-half-cell module
- Efficiency up to 20,8%
- Dimensions 1840mm × 1030mm × 32mm (inkludes Frame)
- monocrystalline solar module
- suitable for extreme weather conditions
- reduced shading by wire connections between the cells for more output power
- antireflective glass technology
- reduced frame edges prevent moss formation and dirt accumulation
- Reliable silicone compound for excellent stability and durability
- Long-term yield security thanks to Anti LID Technology, Anti PID Technology, Hot-Spot Protect and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™
- 25 years full guarantee
Q.PEAK DUO ML-G9+ solar module from Q-CELLS
With the patented Q.ANTUM Technology and optimized cell interconnection with significantly fewer gaps, this module delivers optimum performance and yield.
Simply reducing the distance between the Q.ANTUM solar cells improves efficiency by up to 20.8%.
The frame is made of a high-tech aluminum alloy and is certified for high snow (6000 Pa) and wind loads (4000 Pa).
The Q.PEAK DUO ML-G9 was designed for real conditions.
With a low irradiation of 200 W / m² it still achieves 98% of its original efficiency.
The yield of a solar module is measured with an ideal irradiation of 1000 W / m².
However, this reference value is only very rarely measured in northern Germany.