Q CELLS Q.PEAK DUO ML-G10+ 405-415 Wp- Solar Panel
Do you have a question about this product?
Our employee is happy to help you find the right product
Ask a question about this product
Your question has been sent
We will get back to you as soon as possible with the correct answer.
- 132-half-cell module
- Efficiency up to 21,4%
- Dimensions 1879mm × 1045mm × 32mm (inkludes Frame)
- monocrystalline solar module
- suitable for extreme weather conditions
- reduced shading by wire connections between the cells for more output power
- antireflective glass technology
- reduced frame edges prevent moss formation and dirt accumulation
- Reliable silicone compound for excellent stability and durability
- Long-term yield security thanks to Anti LID Technology, Anti PID Technology, Hot-Spot Protect and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™
- 25 years full guarantee
Q.PEAK DUO ML-G10 405-415 Wp solar module of Q-CELLS
With the patented Q.ANTUM Technology and optimized cell interconnection with significantly fewer gaps, this module delivers optimum performance and yield.
Simply reducing the distance between the Q.ANTUM solar cells improves efficiency by up to 21,4%.
The frame is made of a high-tech aluminum alloy and is certified for high snow (6000 Pa) and wind loads (4000 Pa).
The Q.PEAK DUO ML-G10 was designed for real conditions.
With a low irradiation of 200 W / m² it still achieves 98% of its original efficiency.
The yield of a solar module is measured with an ideal irradiation of 1000 W / m².
However, this reference value is only very rarely measured in northern Germany.
We deliver full pallets (32 pieces) within Germany free of charge. In the case of smaller quantities, there are commissioning fees of 50 euros net.