Q CELLS Q.PEAK DUO-G5 325 Wp - Solar Panel
- The production of Q CELLS cells and modules is fully-automated. That way, we can ensure 100 % quality control - in Germany, Malaysia, and other locations.
- IEC test criteria are not enough. In our own module testing center, we apply criteria that is 2-3 times harder than IEC.
- Together with the VDE institute, we implemented the most comprehensive quality program of the industry – Quality Tested. For the first time, retesting is mandatory.
- At the dynamic load tests at the renowned Australian Cyclone Testing Station (James Cook University), our modules were the first modules ever to withstand wind speeds of up to 350 km/h
- Module has 120 cells
- Efficiency up to 19,9%
- Dimensions 1685mm × 1000mm × 32mm (inkludes Frame)
- monocrystalline solar module
- suitable for extreme weather conditions
- reduced shading by wire connections between the cells for more output power
- antireflective glass technology
- reduced frame edges prevent moss formation and dirt accumulation
- Reliable silicone compound for excellent stability and durability
- Long-term yield security thanks to Anti LID Technology, Anti PID Technology, Hot-Spot Protect and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™
- Q CELLS solar panels have a 12-year product warranty and 25-year linear performance warranty
Q.PEAK DUO-G5 Solar module from Q-CELLS
The new Q CELLS Q.PEAK DUO-G5 solar module impresses thanks to the innovative Q.ANTUM DUO Technology with particularly high performance on a small surface area. The Q.ANTUM world-record cell concept is combined with the latest circuit technology thanks to the 6-busbar design on half-format cells to achieve outstanding performance under real conditions - even with low radiation intensity and on clear, hot summer days.
The new Q CELLS Q.PEAK DUO-G5 solar module impresses with its particularly high performance on a small surface area.
Engineered in Germany
With its products, Hanwha Q CELLS relies on reliability, durability, resistance to weather conditions, resistance to potential-induced degradation (loss of performance) and hotspots (risk of overheating) - and above all on permanently high performance and top yields from your solar system.
In plain language, this means that the quality pays off directly in your wallet, because Q Cells products have a lifespan of well over 20 years.
QUALITY ASSURANCE AT Q CELLS
We deliver full pallets (32 pieces) within Germany free of charge. In the case of smaller quantities, there are commissioning fees of 50 euros net.
(Alternatively, a G7 solar module of the same performance class can be supplied)