Q CELLS Q.PEAK DUO BLK ML-G9 Solar module with 380 and 385 Wp
Do you have a question about this product?
Our employee is happy to help you find the right product
Ask a question about this product
Your question has been sent
We will get back to you as soon as possible with the correct answer.
- Q.PEAK DUO BLK ML-G9 380
- Q.PEAK DUO BLK ML-G9 385
- 132-half-cell module
- Efficiency up to 20,8%
- Dimensions 1840mm × 1030mm × 32mm (inkludes Frame)
- monocrystalline solar module
- suitable for extreme weather conditions
- reduced shading by wire connections between the cells for more output power
- antireflective glass technology
- reduced frame edges prevent moss formation and dirt accumulation
- Reliable silicone compound for excellent stability and durability
- Long-term yield security thanks to Anti LID Technology, Anti PID Technology, Hot-Spot Protect and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™
- Q CELLS solar panels have a 12-year product warranty and 25-year linear performance warranty
Q-Cells modules from the Schladen warehouse:
1. You save on pallet shipping when you purchase one or more full pallets (1 pallet contains 33 pieces).
2. Pick-up, self-loading of the desired number of modules from a pallet provided, only possible by appointment (via our communication module on our website), you do not pay any commission fee.
3. Picking and shipping by us, from at least 6 modules, there is a picking fee of 7 euros per module in addition to the shipping costs.
Q.PEAK DUO BLK ML-G9 380-385Wp solar module of Q-CELLS
With the patented Q.ANTUM Technology and optimized cell interconnection with significantly fewer gaps, this module delivers optimum performance and yield.
Simply reducing the distance between the Q.ANTUM solar cells improves efficiency by up to 20.8%.
The frame is made of a high-tech aluminum alloy and is certified for high snow (6000 Pa) and wind loads (4000 Pa).
The Q.PEAK DUO BLK ML-G9 was designed for real conditions.
With a low irradiation of 200 W / m² it still achieves 98% of its original efficiency.
The yield of a solar module is measured with an ideal irradiation of 1000 W / m².
However, this reference value is only very rarely measured in northern Germany.