- 8500 Watt
- 2 +1 MPP Tracker
- 3-phase mains connection
- Smarthome compatible
- Battery storage can be retrofitted
- for the 3rd connection, high-voltage batteries from BYD, Axitec, BMZ or Sony can be used
- From November 2019, the AXITEC Energy LI 9 SH high-voltage storage tank can also be used with the Plenticore
- Interfaces: Ethernet, USB, Modbus, digital inputs (e.g. for digital ripple control receivers)
- intelligent shadow management - adapts individually to the installation location
- modern design and easy to operate
- all important functions combined in just one device
- the PLENTICORE plus can in most cases replace the existing inverter 1:1 without any problems
without additional costs
- the Plenticore is very space saving (56,3 x 40,5 x 23,3cm)
- Relay control for internal consumption
- can also be used without Internet connection due to integrated web server
- PLENTICORE PLUS is available in 5 power classes (between 4.2 kW and 10 kW)
- Thanks to protection class IP 65, the Plenticore plus can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Savings in electricity costs of approx. 1,100 Euro per year
Plenticore PLUS 8.5 Hybrid inverter
The Plenticore Plus 8.5 combines the advantages of PV and battery inverters. It stores the solar-generated electricity and releases it into the household grid when required. It draws direct current (DC) generated by the solar modules and converts it into alternating current (AC) with a power of 8.5 kW. However, the prerequisite for this is a roof or a surface for solar modules. The model has 3MPP trackers - a high-voltage battery can be connected to one of the 3 trackers during installation or retrofitted later. However, it is important to mention that the third connection costs money. For a fee of 395 Euro (excl. VAT) this battery connection can be activated.
The Plenticore Plus 8.5 cannot do this: It can neither generate emergency power nor switch to isolated operation (without mains).
5 years warranty after registration in KOSTAL Solar Webshop.
Search words: Kostal, PLENTICORE, Plenticore, Hybrid inverter, PLUS 8.5, shadow management, solar inverter