- 5500 Watt
- 2 +1 MPP Tracker
- 3-phase mains connection
- Smarthome compatible
- Battery storage can be retrofitted
- for the 3rd connection, high-voltage batteries from BYD, Axitec, BMZ or Sony can be used
- From November 2019, the AXITEC Energy LI 9 SH high-voltage storage tank can also be used with the Plenticore
- Interfaces: Ethernet, USB, Modbus, digital inputs (e.g. for digital ripple control receivers)
- intelligent shadow management - adapts individually to the installation location
- modern design and easy to operate
- all important functions combined in just one device
- the PLENTICORE plus can in most cases replace the existing inverter 1:1 without any problems
without additional costs
- the Plenticore is very space saving (56,3 x 40,5 x 23,3cm)
- Relay control for internal consumption
- can also be used without Internet connection due to integrated web server
- PLENTICORE PLUS is available in 5 power classes (between 4.2 kW and 10 kW)
- Thanks to protection class IP 65, the Plenticore plus can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Savings in electricity costs of approx. 1,100 Euro per year
Plenticore PLUS 5.5 Hybrid inverter
The Plenticore PLUS 5.5 from Kostal generates and stores solar power. The device thus takes over the tasks of a solar battery and is interesting for private individuals and businesses who do not want to have any disadvantages in the event of a power failure. The energy is collected in the battery storage when it is not needed in the household.
The Kostal Plenticore Plus is available in 5 performance classes. Here you can choose whether the battery is to be connected or retrofitted during installation. The Plenticore has 3 MPP trackers. A high-voltage battery can be connected to one of the 3 trackers. However important to mention, the third connection costs money. For a fee of 395 Euro (excl. VAT) this battery connection can be activated.
The Kostal Plenticore Plus 5.5. is therefore suitable for solar energy generation and storage as well as for energy storage from photovoltaic systems and AC sources.
The Plenticore Plus 5.5 cannot do this: It can neither generate emergency power nor switch to isolated operation (without mains).
5 years warranty after registration in KOSTAL Solar Webshop.
Search words: Kostal, PLENTICORE, Plenticore, Hybrid inverter, PLUS 5.5, shadow management, solar inverter