Kostal Plenticore PLUS 4.2 - PV Hybrid Inverter
- 4200 Watt
- 2 +1 MPP Tracker
- 3-phase mains connection
- for the 3rd connection, high voltage batteries from BYD, Axitec, BMZ or Sony can be used
- Interfaces: Ethernet, USB, Modbus, digital inputs (e.g. for digital ripple control receivers)
- intelligent shadow management - adapts individually to the installation location
- modern design and easy to operate
- all important functions combined in just one device
- the PLENTICORE plus can in most cases replace the existing inverter 1:1 without any problems
without additional costs
- the Plenticore is space-saving (56,3 x 40,5 x 23,3cm)
- Relay control for internal consumption
- can also be used without Internet connection due to integrated web server
- PLENTICORE PLUS is available in 5 power classes ( between 4.2 kW and 10 kW)
- Thanks to protection class IP 65, the Plenticore plus can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Savings in electricity costs of approx. 1,100 Euro
Plenticore PLUS 4.2 Hybrid inverter
The Plenticore PLUS 4.2 from Kostal has a further variable connection in addition to the 2 regular PV-MPP trackers. As an alternative to a third roof orientation, a high-voltage battery storage can be connected here. However, it is important to mention that the third connection costs money. For a fee of 325 Euro (excl. VAT) this battery connection can be activated.
The Plenticore Plus 4.2 cannot do this: It can neither generate emergency power nor switch to isolated operation (without mains).