Victron Energy Phoenix Inverter Smart 12V-3000-VA-230V
Phoenix inverter Smart 12V-3000-VA-230V
**Free shipping** with code: Victron
The Phoenix Smart 12V-3000-VA-230V inverter is currently the largest 12V variant of a Phoenix inverter. Especially in the area of communication, he has a variety of new and innovative technologies. The continuous power of the device is 2400W. The Phoenix inverter Smart 12V-3000-VA-230V generates 230V AC from a 12V battery with a pure sine wave and a 50Hz frequency. This also makes it possible to connect sensitive electronic devices. In terms of energy consumption, the Phoenix Smart 12V-3000-VA-230V inverter is at the forefront. The possibility of parallel operation and 3-phase operation is a matter of course. A Bluetooth function ensures the necessary simplicity.
The Phoenix Smart 12V-3000-VA-230V inverter is so powerful that vehicles, mobile homes or boats can be supplied. A ring transformer ensures that a power supply is guaranteed even at high power peaks. In addition, it ensures a stable voltage and a high-quality sine wave.
VE.Bus RS-485 communication port - far-reaching, new possibilities
All Phoenix inverters of the 12V / 24V / 48V-3000-5000 series have an RS-485 data port and can use the optional VE interface MK2-USB to connect to a computer etc. produce. In addition, configurations can be carried out in this way.
Overview of technical innovations
- needs-based programming of many parameters such as output voltage, frequency, the upper
and lower voltage limits and much more
- can be integrated into a computer-aided monitoring and control system
- all Phoenix Compact converters can also be used on VENet, Victron Energy's innovative performance - monitoring network, or other computer-aided control and monitoring systems
- easy programming of the integrated relay. The relay can e.g. be used to generate signals in special
situations or to start a generator.
- Parallel and 3-phase operation possible with other Phoenix inverters
General technical details of the Phoenix 12/3000
- 2400W continuous power, suitable for all common 12V batteries
- real sine wave delivers a precise 50Hz frequency
- much higher peak performance possible thanks to integrated Sinus-Max technology from Victron
converts 12V DC to 230V AC with pure sine wave
- Advanced hybrid RF technology installed which is much more powerful and less susceptible to
interference than conventional high-frequency technology
- very low self-consumption and high efficiency
- Integrated energy saving mode
- with 2-pin alarm contact which can be used as an output for an on / off remote control
- very high starting power thanks to SinusMax technology