Victron Energy Phoenix Inverter 24/5000 230V VE.Bus
Do you have a question about this product?
Our employee is happy to help you find the right product
Ask a question about this product
Your question has been sent
We will get back to you as soon as possible with the correct answer.
- demand-oriented programming of many parameters such as output voltage, frequency, the upper and lower voltage limits and much more
- can be integrated into a computer-aided monitoring and control system
- all Phoenix Compact converters can also be used on VENet, the innovative power monitoring network from Victron Energy, or other computer-based control and monitoring systems
- simple programming of the integrated relay. The relay can be used, for example, to generate signals in special situations or to start a generator.
- Parallel and three-phase operation possible with other Phoenix inverters
- 4000W continuous power
- much higher peak performance possible thanks to integrated Sinus-Max technology from Victron
- converts 24V DC into 230V AC with pure sine wave um
- advanced Hybrid-HF-technology which is much more powerful and less susceptible to interference than conventional high frequency technology
- integrated energy saving mode
Phoenix Inverter 24/5000 230V VE.Bus
**free shipping** with Code: Victron
The Victron Inverter Phoenix 24/5000 230V VE.Bus is the largest 24V version of a Phoenix inverter. Especially in the field of communication it has some innovative technologies which make the 24/5000 a future-proof investment. The continuous output of this device is 4000W.
From a 24V battery, this device generates 230V alternating current with a pure sine wave and clean 50Hz frequency, which makes it possible to operate even very sensitive electronic devices without compromise.