Victron Energy Phoenix Inverter 24/3000 230V Smart
Victron Energy Phoenix inverter 24/3000 230V Smart
**Free shipping** with code: Victron
Just like its predecessor, the Phoenix 24/3000 is a prime example of competence and reliability. Compared to its predecessor models, the Phoenix Smart series has a Bluetooth module and a VE.Direct output for wireless remote monitoring and system configuration. The Phoenix 24/3000 provides a continuous output of 3000W and is designed for a 24V battery voltage. In addition, it impresses with its very high starting performance and is also an absolute pioneer at energy consumption and efficiency.
Performance characteristics at a glance
- for 24V battery voltage, 3000W continuous power
- Integrated Bluetooth module and VE.Direct port for wireless monitoring and system integration
- designed for high inrush currents
- Integrated alarm relay, ECO mode
- Monitoring of the input and output voltage, load and alarms etc. via Bluetooth or VE.Direct
- Integrated, two-pin plug for connecting an on / off switch (remote control)
- Parameters configurable with Bluetooth / VE.Direct
- Low battery alarm
- Threshold values for switching off and restarting at low battery voltage values
- Dynamic shutdown: load-dependent shutdown threshold
- Output voltage: 210 - 245V, frequency: 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- Threshold for ECO mode on / off and ECO mode sensor
- Alarm relay
Ring transformer ensures reliability
Since a ring transformer was installed in the Phoenix 24/3000, many aspects have been simplified without sacrificing reliability. The Phoenix 24/3000 is also short-circuit proof and protects against overheating.
Very high switch-on power
This is required to switch on loads such as voltage converters for LED lamps, halogen lamps or power tools.
The eco mode ensures that the inverter automatically switches to standby as soon as the load falls below a preset value. In standby mode, the inverter switches on for a short moment every 2.5 seconds (adjustable). If the load exceeds the pre-programmed value, the inverter remains switched on.
Remote controlled on/off switching
The Phoenix 24/3000 has a two-pin plug to which a remote-controlled on/off switch or a relay contact can be connected. Alternatively, one of the connections of the two-pole plug can be switched to a battery positive pole or to the battery negative pole (or for example to the body of a vehicle).