Victron Energy Phoenix inverter 24/2000 230V Smart
The Phoenix 24/2000 is a pioneer in its class. Compared to the previous models, the Phoenix-Smart series has a Bluetooth module and a Ve.Direct output for wireless remote monitoring and system configuration. The Phoenix 24/2000 provides a continuous output of 2000W and is designed for a 24V battery voltage. In addition, it shines with its very high starting power and is also right at the top at energy consumption and efficiency.
Features at a glance
- for 24V battery voltage, 1600W continuous power
- Integrated Bluetooth module and VE.Direct port for wireless monitoring and system integration
- designed for high inrush currents
- Integrated alarm relay, ECO mode
- Monitoring of input and output voltage, load and alarms etc. via Bluetooth or VE.Direct
- Integrated, two-pin plug for connecting an on / off switch (remote control)
- Parameters configurable with Bluetooth / VE.Direct
- Low battery alarm
- Thresholds for switching off and restarting at low battery voltage values
- Dynamic shutdown: load-dependent shutdown threshold
- Output voltage: 210 - 245V, frequency: 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- Threshold for ECO mode on / off and ECO mode sensor
- Alarm relay
Ringtransformer ensures reliability
The use of a ring-transformer offers numerous advantages and has proven itself. The Phoenix 24/2000 is short-circuit proof and protects against overheating.
Very high switch-on power
This is required to switch on loads such as voltage converters for LED lamps, halogen lamps or power tools.
In ECO mode, the inverter automatically switches to standby as soon as the load drops below a programmed value. In standby mode, the inverter then switches on briefly every 2.5 seconds (adjustable). If the load exceeds the pre-programmed value, the inverter remains switched on.
Remote controlled on / off switching
A remote-controlled on/off switch or a relay contact can be connected to the two-pin plug. Alternatively, one of the connections of the two-pole plug can be switched to a battery positive pole or to the battery negative pole (or for example to the body of a vehicle).