Outback Power SPC III 7200W - 7200-48 - All-in-One Hybrid Off-Grid Inverter
SPC III 7200W - 7200-48 - All-in-One Hybrid Off-Grid Inverter
- Ouput Power Factor 1
- 5000 Watts
- Built-in MPPT Charge Controller
- PV Array Open Curcuit Voltage up to 500VDC
- Up to 4000W PV Array Power
- Detachable LCD control module with various communications. Can be turned to remote panel.
- Integrated Bluetooth for mobile monitoring (Android)
- Supports USB On-the-Go function
- Reserved communication port for BMS (RS485, CAN-BUS or RS232)
- Replaceable fan design for ease of maintenance
- Battery Independancy: Supply load from Grid or PV, even battery is not available
- Configurable AC/PV output usage timer and prioritization
- Selectable high power charging current
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Compatible to Utility Mains or generator input
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Cold start function when grid is not available
- GPRS module (box version) for remote monitoring
Hybrid Inverter SPC III 7200W
Alpha & OutBack Energy’s SPC III (Solar Power Converter 3) is a third generation off-grid hybrid inverter with rich new functions. Its detachable LCD control module can be turned to remote panel. It’s also integrated with Bluetooth interface ready for mobile monitoring and supports USB on-the-go function to facilitate data upload/download. Battery independency design enhances this inverter to operate without battery connected.
SPC Inverters cannot feed access energy to the grid. They have no official feed-in function. This avoids i.e. the very complicated and also expensive procedure to apply for the feed in approval.
The SPC III 5000W inverter is certified for Pylontech batteries.
Downloads - Outback Power SPC III 5000W