Outback Power NorthStar NSB190FT BLUE+ VRLA AGM Pure Lead Carbon Battery 12V 183Ah
NorthStar NSB190FT BLUE+ VRLA AGM Pure Lead Carbon Battery 12V 183Ah
- Pure lead-carbon 12 V front connection battery for the mains-independent residential or commercial sector
- Backup or own consumption from renewable energies
- Lifetime over 12 years at 20° C (68° F)
- Long shelf life of up to 24 months @ 25° C
- The NorthStar battery can operate in extreme temperatures: -40° C to + 65° C
- Ultra fast charging (Unlimited)
- Recycling rate of 96%
- 3 years warranty
OutBack Power NorthStar NSB190FT BLUE+ 183Ah
The NorthStar Series Blue has been specially designed for applications with very unsafe network situations. The battery can withstand temperatures of -40°C on the one hand and temperatures up to +65°C on the other hand. It has a very good cycle capability and is extremely fast rechargeable.
The NorthStar battery was developed especially for stationary applications. In contrast to conventionally developed lead batteries, they have a longer life expectancy even under critical operating conditions. The advantage of this is that they work longer without breakdowns, need to be replaced less often and require less maintenance. The total cost of a NorthStar battery is therefore low.
Downloads - OutBack Power NorthStar NSB 190FT BLUE+ 183Ah Lead Carbon Battery
Datasheet (1 MB)
Guarantee Booklet (191 KB)