Outback Power FXR2024E Inverter / Charger
- Single-phase 120V or 230V sinewave output in 12V, 24V, or 48V versions
- Programmable for seven different modes with generator assist
- Modular, stackable design for up to 9 inverters in three-phase and 10 inverters in grid-tied
- Up to 93% operating efficiency
- Field upgradable software
- Standard 5-year warranty with optional 10-year
- Both off-grid and grid-tied functionality in one unit
- Seven programmable modes, including GridZero and Support Mode and built-in networked communications
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) with expanded charging voltages and time parameters, enabling system designers to accommodate the specific charging profiles and algorithms of new and emerging energy storage technologies including Lithium Ion, Aqueous Ion and Flow chemistry batteries
- Easy system upgradability in the field
Inverter / Charger Outback Power FXR2348E
The latest, most advanced features on the industry’s most trusted and proven platform—that’s the essence of OutBack’s new FXR Series of Grid/Hybrid inverter/chargers. Capable of off-grid or grid-connected operation in a single model, the FXR Grid/Hybrid inverter/chargers provide system designers with unprecedented flexibility and compatibility for nearly any power conversion scenario.
The new FXR features and technologies on the acclaimed FX platform include:
FXR inverter/chargers can be paired with a MATE3 to add OPTICS RE to monitor and control system performance from any location. Multiple units may be stacked and connected with other OutBack Power electronics for more seamless system integration and the ability to function in a wide variety of applications, and system sizes. Up to nine inverters can be combined in a 3-phase system with the 12V, 24V or 48V models, and up to 36kW in a grid-tied 24V or 48V system. The exclusive modular system architecture means that increased power output is just an additional FXR inverter/charger away.
Datasheet (PDF, 545 KB)
Other inverter models from Outback Power are available on request.