Outback Power FM100-300Vdc-AFCI/FLEXmax Series MPPT Charge Controller
FM100-300Vdc-AFCI/FLEXmax Series MPPT Charge Controller
- 100A Output for up to 6 kW charging time
- The updated MPPT software algorithm improves energy harvesting compared to other controllers
- The open circuit voltage limit of 300 VDC allows the configuration of 2 to 4 strings to minimize the BOS
- Programmable auxiliary control output for intelligent load controls
- The standard warranty of 5 years has been upgraded to 7,000 W solar power at 48 V on the type plate
- Integrated detection and interruption of arc fault circuits for optimized systems
- The only fully NEC 2017 compliant charge controller solution
OutBack Power FM100-300VDC-AFCI FLEXmax Solar Charge Controller
The solar charge controller FM100-300VDC already has the so-called AFCI protection. AFCI protects circuits in the event of arcing and is, in the strictest sense, a circuit breaker against contact faults in low-voltage installations.
The compact housing for outdoor use prevents dust and moisture from damaging internal components. With the added protection of arc and ground fault protection and fast capacitor discharge, the FLEXmax 100 is the most versatile high performance MPPT controller on the market. Configuring the FLEXmax 100 in your system is easy with 128 days of built-in data storage, intelligent programming wizards (MATE3s required) and connectivity with OPTICS RE so you can monitor, control and manage from one location.
The FLEXmax 100 charges your batteries faster.
OutBack network communication and OPTICS RE compatibility allow the FLEXmax 100 to be remotely programmed, monitored and controlled from any device connected to the Internet, providing unmatched system integration.
The PNL-GFDI-80 Series RCDs, which are included in many pre-wired circuit breakers and FP systems, are NOT suitable for use on circuits shared with an FM100-300VDC!
The FM100-300VDC charge controller is equipped with an internal residual current protection and requires only 300VDC overcurrent protection for the input and output circuits. The PNL-100 / 125-300VDC series circuit breakers are recommended for the battery side and the PNL-40/60 / 80-300VDC series circuit breakers are recommended for the PV array side.
Due to the different voltage values, OutBack Power does not recommend mixing the FM100-300VDC with the FM60 or FM80-150VDC controllers in the same battery bank.
Read the installation instructions carefully when installing OutBack Power devices.