Outback Power FLEXmax 80 (FM80-150VDC) - MPPT Solar Charge Controller
FLEXmax 80 (FM80-150VDC) - MPPT Solar Charge Controller€523,00
- The de facto standard in the industry, from the originators of the multiple voltage MPPT charge controller and the first choice for system design professionals
- Charge controller OutBack Power FLEXmax 80 with innovative FLEXmax MPPT software algorithm is both continuous and active; increases PV array output by up to 30%
- Lower PV array voltage means maximum resistance from shading versus higher voltage controllers
- Full power output (80A) in ambient temperature up to 104°F (40°C)
- Battery voltages from 12 to 60VDC
- Greater than 98% peak efficiency; less than 1W self-consumption
- Extensive quality and reliability testing, including Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT)
- 15 years of experience manufacturing products for fault intolerant, mission-critical applications
- Standard 5 year warranty (extended 10 year warranty available)
- System configures quickly with smart programming wizards (MATE3 required)
- Built in 4 line 80-character display for easy programming with no other equipment required
- Monitor, command and control from any internet-connected device with OPTICS RE
- Fully OutBack network integrated and programmable
- Programmable auxiliary control output for smart load controls
- Built-in 128 days of data logging
- Global technical support
OutBack Power FLEXmax 80 (FM80-150VDC)
Designed for Performance
Engineered for Reliability
Easy to Install, Monitor and Control
About the OutBack Power FLEXmax Series
The FLEXmax family of charge controllers like the FM80-150VDC and FM60-150VDC is the latest innovation in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge controllers from OutBack Power.
The innovative FLEXmax MPPT software algorithm is both continuous and active, increasing your photovoltaic array power yield up to 30% compared to non-MPPT controllers. Thanks to active cooling and intelligent thermal management cooling, both FLEXmax charge controllers can operate at their full maximum current rating, 60 Amps (see Outback Power FLEXmax 60 - FM60-150VDC) or 80 Amps respectively, in ambient temperatures as high as 104°F (40°C).
Included in all of the FLEXmax Charge Controllers are the revolutionary features first developed by OutBack Power, including support for a wide range of nominal battery voltages and the ability to step-down a higher voltage solar array to recharge a lower voltage battery bank. A built-in, backlit 80 character display shows the current status and logged system performance data for the last 128 days at the touch of a button. The integrated OutBack network communications allows FLEXmax series Charge Controllers to be remotely programmed and monitored via a MATE system display and provides unrivaled complete system integration.
Outback Power FLEXmax MPPT Charge Controllers are the only choice when you demand a high performance, efficient and versatile charge controller for your advanced power system.
Downloads - Outback Power FM80
Datasheet (PDF, 617 KB)