KBE Solar Cable 4,0 DB EN 50618 H1Z2Z2-K 4mm² 500m Black - Direct burial
Solar Cable 4,0 DB EN 50618 H1Z2Z2-K 4mm² 500m Black - Direct burial
- Certified in accordance to EN 50618 V (H1Z2Z2-K)
- Voltage rating 1500 V (instead of 1000 V)
- Direct burial due to high quality insulation materials
- Higher water resistance and better insulation resistance
- Higher mechanical stability
- Production in Germany
- High quality and long life time
- High flexibility and bending capability
- Compatibility to all common connectors (through various outer diameters)
KBE Solar Cable 4mm² 500m
Das Solarkabel KBE Solar DB EN 50618 H1Z2Z2-K was developed and certified in response to the European standard for solar cable EN 50618.
Therefore, the new cable provides a number of additional advantages in comparison to conventional solar cable:
In addition, KBE solar cables offer the following benefits:
About Solar Cables by KBE
KBE Solarcables provide for fast and cost-saving power transmission in PV-systems. They are manufactured within an optimised production process using modern manufacturing technologies.
Solarcables by KBE are certified in accordance with TÜV 2 PFG 1169/08.2007. Due to specially cross-linked insulations the solarcables exceed technical requirements in terms of product life and product reliability.
KBE solar cables are available in various outer diameters and therefore are compatible with all standard plugs / plug connectors and connection boxes.
Downloads - KBE Solar Cable 4,0
Brochure KBE Solar DB - EN (PDF, 845 KB)
Declaration of Performance (DoP) (PDF, 402 KB)