- Input of solar power into the grid
- pure battery operation in the event of power failure
- control center of a grid-independent, solar island system (soon).
- 6000 Watt inverter output, also in battery operation
- 3-phase mains parallel operation, off-grid capable (coming soon)
- 2 MPP trackers for flexible integration of photovoltaic systems
- >98 % efficiency, outstanding partial load behaviour
- Battery management and NA protection integrated
- Adapter plate and low weight for easy installation
Kaco BLUEPLANET HYBRID 6.0 TL3 Hybrid inverter
The blueplanet hybrid 6.0 TL3 is the control center of the solar storage tank: It provides connections for battery, photovoltaic system and public power grid. Several batteries can be connected to the hybrid inverter - even retrospectively. In this way it can always be adapted to the energy demand.
The double inverter
The blueplanet hybrid 6.0 TL3 is a solar inverter and battery inverter in one and fulfills all conceivable requirements for a solar storage tank:
On the AC side, the blueplanet hybrid 6.0 TL3 feeds asymmetrically on all three phases if required to compensate for unbalanced loads and to relieve the mains supply.
In addition to peak efficiencies of over 98 percent for power input and over 97 percent for charging and discharging the batteries, the inverter also exhibits excellent part-load performance.
Your advantages at a glance
Datasheet (PDF, 180 KB)