KACO BLUEPLANET HYBRID 10.0 TL3 - Hybrid Inverter
- Feed the solar power into the grid
- pure battery operation in case of power failure
- Control center of a grid-independent, solar island system (coming soon).
- 10 kW inverter power, also in battery operation
- 3-phase grid parallel operation, off-grid capable (coming soon)
- 2 MPP trackers for the flexible integration of photovoltaic systems
- > 98% efficiency, outstanding partial load behavior
- Battery management and NA protection integrated
- Adapter plate and low weight for easy installation
Kaco BLUEPLANET HYBRID 10.0 TL3 Hybrid Inverter
You want to use the power of the sun? And combine with a power storage? KACO new energy's hybrid inverter is the ideal link between photovoltaic system and batteries, so you can use your self-generated solar power as effectively as possible.
The double inverter
The blueplanet hybrid 10.0 TL3 is a solar inverter and battery inverter in one and meets all conceivable demands on a solar storage:
On the AC side, the blueplanet hybrid 10.0 TL3 feeds asymmetrically on all three phases as needed to compensate for unbalanced loads and to relieve the power grid.
In addition to peak efficiencies of over 98% for power input and over 97% for battery charging and discharging, the inverter also demonstrates excellent partial load performance.
Downloads - Kaco BLUEPLANET HYBRID 10.0 TL3
Datasheet (PDF, 180 KB)