K2 Systems PV Mounting System Kit Tile Roof for 4 Modules
- Buy 3 for €170,05 each and save 5%
- 2x K2 SingleRail 36; 4,40m (mounting rail)
- 4x K2 EndCap (end caps for K2 SingleRail 36)
- 6x K2 MC Universal Clamp OneMid 32-42mm (mid clamps for module frame heights of 32-42mm)
- 4x K2 EC Universal Clamp OneEnd 32-42mm (end clamps for module frame heights of 32-42mm)
- 12x K2 CrossHook 3S Set (roof hooks with 3 height adjustments)
- 24x K2 Heco Topix Wood Screw 8x100 (self-drilling wood screw with flange head and star socket)
- 5x K2 SingleRail 36; 4,30m (mounting rail)
- 14x K2 EndCap (end caps for K2 SingleRail 36)
- 4x K2 MC Universal Clamp OneMid 32-42mm (mid clamps for module frame heights of 32-42mm)
- 8x K2 EC Universal Clamp OneEnd 32-42mm (end clamps for module frame heights of 32-42mm)
- 15x K2 CrossHook 3S Set (roof hooks with 3 height adjustments)
- 30x K2 Heco Topix Wood Screw 8x100 (self-drilling wood screw with flange head and star socket)
- 12x K2 Climber 36/48 Set (aluminium clamp for securing K2 SingleRail 36)
- Quick and low-cost with direct lateral connections to the rail and customized height adjustment. No additional components are needed.
- Secure snap-in assembly without needing to be screwed to the base plate.
- The strong combination with the CrossHook roof hooks can be used with most snow and wind loads.
K2 Systems PV Mounting System Kit for Tiled Roofs
This kit for tiled roofs includes mounting hardware for 4 modules. Please choose the right kit for you above.
Shipping costs include long goods surcharge! (For bundle orders, please ask for an offer)
The kit for vertical module orientation (portrait) contains:
The kit for horizontal module orientation (landscape) contains:
Both kits are available with clamps in silver or black.
The mounting system "SingleRail" for photovoltaic assemblies is suitable for roofing with pan tiles (tiled roofs). The roof fastening is done using roof hooks (CrossHook 3S). The hooks have three height adjustments in the base plate and are also suitable for narrow rafters.
Here are the advantages of the SingleRail mounting system:
K2 Base: Plan your mounting system online
The planning basis are satellite images from Google Maps. In addition, graphical drawing tools for roofs and module fields as well as accurate load and ballast planning are available. At the end, you will receive a project report as a PDF file that contains, among other things, the project data, the assembly plan, the bill of material and the static report.
About K2 Systems
K2 Systems is a roof-top specialist that has been developing functional and innovative mounting system solutions for PV systems worldwide since 2004. The German company benefits from years of experience, established customer relationships and knowledge of the different country specifications. Meanwhile, K2 Systems is Europe's No. 1 for PV mounting systems and roof solutions.
We at inutec solarcenter have been working together with K2 Systems for more than 15 years.
Downloads - K2 Systems Mounting System Tile Roof
Datasheet - SingleRail System (PDF, 440 KB)
Assembly Instructions - CrossHook System (PDF, 2,2 MB)