K2 Systems PV Mounting System Kit Trapezoidal Sheet Metal for 4 Modules
- 10 x K2 MiniRail Set including screws
- 4 x EC SET MiniClamp 30-50mm SILVER Universal (End-Clamp-Set K2 MiniRail)
- 6 x MC SET MiniClamp 30-50mm SILVER Universal (Middle-Clamp-Set K2 MiniRail)
- The innovative short rail system is statically optimized. The mounting is quick and easy.
- The universal module clamps are rotatable by 90°, which allows landscape and portrait mounting in the form of grid mounting.
- 5° elevation with MiniFive: This results in more output thanks to optimised solar irradiation and improved ventilation.
- The mounting system is optimized for storage and transport, so you have a high degree of planning security.
- Sheet thickness: ≥ 0.5 mm (steel and aluminium)
- Sandwich panel: Approval from manufacturer required
- Flush area surrounding the bore hole: Ø ≥ 20 mm
- Module frame height: 30 - 50 mm
- Crest width: at least 22 mm (project-specific minimum high crest width dimension can be found in the Base On report)
- Crest spacing: 101 - 350 mm depending on crest width
K2 Systems PV Mounting System Kit
This kit for trapezoidal sheet metal includes mounting hardware for 4 modules and consists of:
Benefits of the MiniRail System
The MiniRail mounting system for PV systems from K2 Systems was developed specifically for trapezoidal sheet metal. It is extremely lightweight and impresses with simplicity and universality. The few components allow an easy and quick change of module orientation.
Technical Data: MiniRail System
Scope of application: Pitched roofs with trapezoidal sheet metal or sandwich panels, roof inclination: 5 - 75°
Module orientation: horizontal or vertical
Material: Aluminium (EN AW-6063 T66 / EN AW- 6082 T6); EPDM
Dimensions MiniRail: 385 mm length x 78,2 mm width x 23 mm height
Fastening type: Screws in roofing with self-tapping thin sheet screws
Elevation with MiniFive: approx. 5°
K2 Base: Plan your mounting system online
With the free online software K2 Base you can conveniently plan your mounting system online. The software is always up-to-date and platform-independent via your Internet browser usable.
The planning basis are satellite images from Google Maps. In addition, graphical drawing tools for roofs and module fields as well as accurate load and ballast planning are available. At the end, you will receive a project report as a PDF file that contains, among other things, the project data, the assembly plan, the bill of material and the static report.
About K2 Systems
K2 Systems is a roof-top specialist that has been developing functional and innovative mounting system solutions for PV systems worldwide since 2004. The German company benefits from years of experience, established customer relationships and knowledge of the different country specifications. Meanwhile, K2 Systems is Europe's No. 1 for PV mounting systems and roof solutions.
We at inutec solarcenter have been working together with K2 Systems for more than 15 years.
Downloads - K2 Systems Mounting System Trapezoidal Sheet Metal
Datasheet - Minirail System (PDF, 601 KB)
Assembly Instructions - Minirail System (PDF, 2,6 MB)